I had NO idea this place would change so much over Summer when I moved here in September this year.
- Our local plaza has opened what seems like a 'Holiday Shop' stocking necessary items such as magazines, chips, sunscreen and blow up beach toys
- We now have to ride our bicycles EVERYWHERE as driving takes far too long (planning a movie at the drive-in soon, we'll call it the ride-in)
- It's acceptable to wear bikinis/boardshorts at anytime in any place
- Swimming in the sea is like swimming in a public pool
- People park their Land Rover Discoveries in the garage and drive their Mini Moke's instead
- Every house on our street had put their bin out for kerbside collection
- The carnival AND circus is in town!