26 October 2013

It certainly has been a while...

Red Hill September 2013
Hello!

Gosh... I haven't been on here for a while.

I had a few months off and made the time to renovate my stall... it's looking fantastic!

I decided to quit the Boneo Market a few months ago, it's a great market and I miss the people and my lovely customers but my sales weren't worth the drive out there. The market has changed a lot over the years and I now have a lot more competition, there's some really creative people out there now! I've also noticed that people aren't spending money on items they don't really need. Most are going there to buy fresh produce, plants and flowers and grab a coffee... I totally understand, we just don't have the cash to splash around these days.

I will be doing more Craft Markets though... Hanging Rock tomorrow, Yarra Glen next Sunday and Flemington Twilight mid November plus more. I'll update my markets page :)

Fingers crossed for some sunshine!!


No comments: