15 April 2010

Ten Things...


Following the lovely Pip's Ten Things...

Here are mine...
  • I was born in a hydro-town called Twizel
  • I got a car when I was 14, my learner's permit when I was 15 and my drivers license at 16
  • My name had an E on the end until we moved to Australia when I was 5 and my parents realised they forgot to put it on my Birth Certificate (my brothers birth certificate has a mistake on it too)
  • I am a qualified Signwriter
  • I live right by the beach but hardly ever go there
  • Both of my parents have motorcycles and tattoos
  • I'm 30, but people always think I'm 22
  • I lived in Thornbury for 8 years and it's the longest I've lived anywhere
  • I have 3 sewing machines and 2 overlockers
  • I always laugh at things other people don't find funny
xo

No comments: